— Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us and our publishing partners a commission.
It’s Black Friday week! That means the world is ready to find the biggest sales of the year and save on everything they need to get through the next year and beyond. Whether it’s futuristic tech, cozy mattresses or eye-catching winter threads, there are plenty of essentials available at unbelievable prices. You don’t even have to wait until Friday, November 25, as we’ve got all the essential info you need to save big this Black Friday.
Don’t miss a good deal on Black Friday and beyond.Sign up for Reviewed’s Perks and Rec newsletter to stay in the know about the best holiday savings Sunday through Friday.
Right now we’re seeing tons of early Black Friday discounts from a number of big retailers like Amazon, Walmart and Solo Stove. Plus, if you’re in the market for some new smart tech, we’re getting you exclusive early access to tons of Black Friday discounts on smartphones, tablets and more. As always, we’ll be tracking all the best Black Friday 2022 sales for you so you’ll want to bookmark this page for the latest deals and discounts.
►Black Friday 2022: 10 Reviewed-approved early Black Friday deals on Apple, Solo Stove and HexClad
►The ultimate holiday gift guide: Shop the best gift ideas for everyone on your list
Top 10 best Black Friday 2022 deals
- lululemon Align High-Rise Pant with Pockets from $29 at lululemon (Save $19 to $119)
- Men’s MTN Checker Sherpa Full-Zip Jacket for $77.40 at Backcountry (Save $51.60)
- Keurig K-Slim + ICED Single-Serve Coffee Maker for $89.99 at Target (Save $40)
- Apple AirPods with Charging Case (2nd Generation) for $99.99 at Best Buy (Save $30)
- Apple AirPods Pro (2nd Generation) for $199.99 at Amazon (Save $49.01)
- Solo Stove Bonfire 2.0 for $224.99 at Solo Stove (Save $175)
- Insignia 58-Inch Class F30 Series LED 4K Smart TV for $299.99 at Best Buy (Save $180)
- Whirlpool 7-Cubic Foot Electric Dryer for $618 at Lowe’s (Save $81)
- iRobot Roomba j7+ for $599 at Amazon (Save $200.99)
- Saatva Classic Queen Size Mattress for $1,445 at Saatva (Save $350)
The best Black Friday 2022 tech deals
►More: Get the best Black Friday deals on Apple watches, laptops, headphones and more
The best Black Friday 2022 headphone deals
►Related: The best headphones of 2022
The best Black Friday 2022 laptop and tablet deals
►More: 20+ Black Friday laptop deals from Amazon, Walmart and Best Buy to shop this holiday season
The best Black Friday 2022 TV deals
►More: Shop the best Black Friday TV deals from LG, TCL, Hisense, Samsung and more
The best Black Friday 2022 kitchen deals
The best Black Friday 2022 vacuum deals
The best Black Friday 2022 fashion deals
►More: Nordstrom’s Black Friday sale starts now—save on Zella, Adidas and Tory Burch
The best Black Friday 2022 lifestyle deals
The best Black Friday 2022 bedding and bath deals
►More: Wayfair’s Black Friday deals are here—shop Martha Stewart, KitchenAid and Dyson
The best Black Friday 2022 home and furniture deals
The best Black Friday 2022 appliance deals
►More: Black Friday 2022 appliance deals are here—shop savings at Best Buy, Lowe’s and Samsung
Black Friday 2022: Shopping guide
- Black Friday sales: 45 best Black Friday sales to shop now
- Amazon Black Friday sale: Shop top deals on tech, home goods, toys and fashion
- Walmart Black Friday sale: 45+ deals on Shark, Apple, Keurig and Vizio
- Best Buy Black Friday sale: Save on Sony, Nikon, Samsung and HP
- Target Black Friday sale: Discounts on air fryers, furniture, smart tech and more
- Lowe’s Black Friday sale: Shop markdowns on GE, Kobalt and Craftsman
- Nordstrom Black Friday sale: 40+ deals on Zella, Adidas and Tory Burch
- Samsung Black Friday sale: Savings on smartphones, appliances and TVs
- Wayfair Black Friday sale: 50+ best deals on Martha Stewart, KitchenAid and Dyson
- Black Friday TV deals: Shop discounts on LG, TCL, Hisense and Samsung screens
- Black Friday Apple deals: Save on Apple watches, laptops and headphones
- Black Friday toy deals: 50+ best toy deals on Lego, Barbie and Nerf
- Black Friday appliance deals: 40+ best appliance deals on Samsung, LG and Whirlpool
- Black Friday laptop deals: 20+ laptop deals at Walmart, Amazon and Best Buy
- Black Friday mattress deals: Save on mattresses on Leesa, Nectar and Purple
What are the best Black Friday 2022 deals?
Black Friday sales are rolling out right now! You can already snag epic Walmart deals, discounts on Solo Stove fire pits and more.
We’ll be tracking all the best early Black Friday deals from TVs and laptops to everything in between through the end of the month. Be sure to bookmark this page to be among the first to know about all the best holiday deals on the web.
What is Black Friday?
Black Friday is an annual sales event that traditionally happens at the end of November after Thanksgiving. This year, like has been the case in the past few years, retailers will offer some of the year’s best online sales and deals.
According to History.com, Black Friday started back in 1869 when the price of gold decreased dramatically, causing Wall Street financiers to lose millions. The day came to be known as “Black Friday.” Over time, the day has evolved into a term for retailers to help ensure they would be able to finish the year in the black with strong profits. While the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas has signified shopping and heavy spending since the Great Depression, the recent rise of online shopping, which has intensified due to the pandemic, has hinted at the idea of Black Friday eventually evolving into “Black November.”
When is Black Friday 2022?
Black Friday 2022 falls on Friday, November 25. Cyber Monday 2022 will take place on Monday, November 28. Thanksgiving is the last Thursday of November, and each year Black Friday occurs the day following, with Cyber Monday following shortly after.
When do Black Friday 2022 sales start?
Tons of Black Friday 2022 sales are live right now. Broadly speaking, Black Friday starts as soon as Thanksgiving ends. However, every year, Black Friday sales start earlier and earlier. This year, we saw the first early Black Friday sales begin in mid-October.
What stores are open on Black Friday?
Almost every store is open for the biggest shopping holiday of the year! Some will be closed during Thanksgiving, but on Black Friday most stores welcome shoppers to save on massive deals. If your favorite store happens to be closed or you aren’t around to shop, both Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales are always available online.
►Thanksgiving 2022: What stores are open and closed? Hours for Walmart, Target, The Home Depot
How long do Black Friday sales last?
Black Friday is followed directly by Cyber Monday on November 28, 2022. Technically speaking, as soon as Cyber Monday begins, Black Friday ends. The best discounts are usually limited to these two days (and the weekend between them); however, some deals stick around through the end of the following week.
What deals can we expect during Black Friday?
As in years past, Black Friday often matches and exceeds the best prices offered throughout the year. You can expect to save on nearly every product available. Whether you’re shopping for a new bed, the latest technology or a new winter coat, Black Friday 2022 will have your needs covered.
What stores offer Black Friday 2022 deals?
Right now, Walmart’s Black Friday Deals for Days sale is already in full swing with huge savings on home goods, smart tech, kitchen appliances and more. Meanwhile, Samsung is offering a host of early Black Friday deals on all the tech and appliances you need this holiday season.
How do I prepare for Black Friday?
During Black Friday, we expect retailers to limit the availability of the very best doorbuster deals. When these deals become available, they could run out quickly.
To ensure that you’ll be able to checkout with ease, make sure your shipping and payment information is up to date at the retailers you intend to shop. Be aware of how much cash back your credit cards will net for each retailer, or if there are benefits you’d like to use (for instance, some credit cards offer extended warranties for certain products purchased).
►Black Friday 2022 deals: Should you wait, or start ticking off your holiday shopping list now?
When is Cyber Monday 2022?
Cyber Monday is on November 28. Each year, Black Friday occurs the day after Thanksgiving, with Cyber Monday following shortly after.
What is Cyber Monday?
Cyber Monday is an annual sales event that traditionally happens at the end of November, after Thanksgiving and Black Friday. Cyber Monday is specifically intended to promote online shopping via exclusive, website-only deals from popular retailers.
Bookmark this page and check on it weekly. We’ll be updating it with more sales information as soon as it’s available.
Make holiday shopping easy with help from our experts. Sign up for text message alerts to get deals, gift guides and shopping advice delivered straight to your phone.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.